RECEPTION LOBBY : LANDING/HALL : SPACIOUS STUDIO ROOM : MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS : WHITE BATHROOM SUITE : MUST BE SEEN : AVAILABLE NOW : FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED.
Radiator. Fuse box. Stairs rise to the landing.
Double doors to cupboard. Further double cupboard above with shelves. Radiator. Laminate effect floor covering. Door to bathroom. Door to the studio.
STUDIO ROOM - 15'0" (4.57m) x 11'10" (3.61m)
Wood effect laminate floor. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window. Double cupboard with hanging rail. Further double cupboard above.
KITCHEN - 8'2" (2.49m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
L-shape. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of wall and floor mounted units. Roll edge worksurfaces. Freestanding cooker with gas hob and oven beneath. Logic washing machine. Beko fridge freezer. Gas fired central heating boiler serving the domestic hot water and radiators. Stainless steel extractor. Tiled to main areas. Tile floor. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window. Vent axia.
Three piece suite in white comprising panel bath with Triton shower over, low level WC, pedetal wash hand basin. Tiled to main areas. Heated towel rail. Tile floor. UPVC double glazed window.
Two useful brick stores. On road parking.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property, the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank check, previous landlord, employment status, previous address`s, ID, CCJ`s and right to rent check: Upto Two People: £350.00 (inc vat)
* Inventory fees, including check-in: Studio: £80.00: One Bed: £90. Two Bed: £100. Three Bed: £110 Four Bed: £120 Five Bed: £160.00
* Guarantor Reference: £150.00 (inc vat)
* Additional Reference - per person £120.00 (inc vat)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: From £200.00 per pet, although the final figure will be determined by the Landlord and agreed with the tenant.
* Extension documents and notices: £72.00 (inc vat)
*Reference fees for company let: £350 (inc vat)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail: 01442 216216. Fees shown include VAT where applicable.