HALLWAY : LOUNGE : FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS : DINING AREA : TWO BEDROOMS : BATHROOM : REAR GARDEN : AVAILABLE END OF SEPTEMBER : UNFURNISHED : NO PETS
Wood front door to:
Exposed floorboards. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Thermostat. Cupboard under stairs. Doors to lounge and kitchen.
LOUNGE - 11'10" (3.61m) x 11'9" (3.58m)
Exposed floorboards. Fireplace. Radiator. Window to front aspect.
KITCHEN - 10'0" (3.05m) x 7'11" (2.41m)
Fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. A range of floor and wall mounted units with work surface over. Hotpoint washer dryer. Bosch slimline dishwasher. Oven with four ring gas hob above and stainless steel extractor over. Freestanding fridge freezer. Window over looking rear garden. Radiator. Tiled splashback. Tile floor. Open to:
DINING AREA - 8'2" (2.49m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Tile floor. Radiator. Door to patio. Double doors to garden. The table can stay in the property if the tenant wishes.
Stairs from hallway rise and turn to first floor.
Window. Door to cupboard. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE - 11'9" (3.58m) x 8'11" (2.72m) Plus Recess
Floorboards painted white. Window with secondary glazing to front aspect. Radiator. Two wardrobes can be left in the property.
BEDROOM TWO - 9'9" (2.97m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Window with secondary glazing to the rear. Floorboards painted white. Radiator.
Three piece suite in white comprising bath with shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tile floor. Towel rail. Window with secondary glazing. Mirror fronted cabinet.
Hard standing area. Shrubs and bushes. Shed.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property, the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank check, previous landlord, employment status, previous address`s, ID, CCJ`s and right to rent check: Upto Two People: £350.00 (inc vat)
* Inventory fees, including check-in: Studio: £80.00: One Bed: £90. Two Bed: £100. Three Bed: £110 Four Bed: £120 Five Bed: £160.00
* Guarantor Reference: £150.00 (inc vat)
* Additional Reference - per person £120.00 (inc vat)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: From £200.00 per pet, although the final figure will be determined by the Landlord and agreed with the tenant.
* Extension documents and notices: £72.00 (inc vat)
*Reference fees for company let: £350 (inc vat)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail: 01442 216216. Fees shown include VAT where applicable.