- THREE BEDROOMS
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- AVAILABLE NOW
- CENTRAL WENDOVER
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
ENTRANCE HALL : LOUNGE : DINING ROOM WITH DOORS TO GARDEN : FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES : STUDY WITH DOORS TO GARDEN : CLOAKROOM : LANDING : THREE BEDROOMS : THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER OVER BATH : SEPARATE WC : LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN : FRONT GARDEN : DRIVEWAY : GARAGE
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property, the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank check, previous landlord, employment status, previous address`s, ID, CCJ`s and right to rent check: Upto Two People: £350.00 (inc vat)
* Inventory fees, including check-in: Studio: £80.00: One Bed: £90. Two Bed: £100. Three Bed: £110 Four Bed: £120 Five Bed: £160.00
* Guarantor Reference: £150.00 (inc vat)
* Additional Reference - per person £120.00 (inc vat)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: From £200.00 per pet, although the final figure will be determined by the Landlord and agreed with the tenant.
* Extension documents and notices: £72.00 (inc vat)
*Reference fees for company let: £350 (inc vat)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail: 01442 216216. Fees shown include VAT where applicable.