ENTRANCE HALL : LOUNGE DINER : KITCHEN : TWO BEDROOMS : BATHROOM : COMMUNAL PARKING : FURNISHED : BILLS FOR WATER, ELECTRIC AND GAS ARE £99 A MONTH. FURNISHED : SHARERS WELCOME :
Locked communal security gate to:
Locked security door to:
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Stairs rise to the first floor landing. UPVC door to:
Wood effect laminate floor covering. Doors to utility, lounge diner, bathroom and bedrooms. Door to cupboard with fuse box, shelf and hanging rail.
LOUNGE DINER - 24'0" (7.32m) Max x 11'9" (3.58m)
UPVC double glazed windows. Wood effect laminate floor covering. Radiator. Range of furniture including sofa and two arm chairs. Entry phone system.
KITCHEN - 6'10" (2.08m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Wall and floor mounted units. Roll edge worksurfaces. Free standing electric cooker, oven beneath. Tiled splash backs to main areas.
A useful area that could be used for many purposes.
BEDROOM ONE - 13'9" (4.19m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf space over. Radiator. Double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO - 11'9" (3.58m) x 5'6" (1.68m) To Wardrobe
Single radiator. UPVC double glazed window. Double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf space over.
Three piece suite in white comprising panel bath with mixer taps and water spray attachment. Tiled to main areas. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Single radiator.
Ample communal parking. Within walking distance of Aylesbury town centre and train station.
Water, electric and gas £99 a month.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property, the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank check, previous landlord, employment status, previous address`s, ID, CCJ`s and right to rent check: Upto Two People: £350.00 (inc vat)
* Inventory fees, including check-in: Studio: £80.00: One Bed: £90. Two Bed: £100. Three Bed: £110 Four Bed: £120 Five Bed: £160.00
* Guarantor Reference: £150.00 (inc vat)
* Additional Reference - per person £120.00 (inc vat)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: From £200.00 per pet, although the final figure will be determined by the Landlord and agreed with the tenant.
* Extension documents and notices: £72.00 (inc vat)
*Reference fees for company let: £350 (inc vat)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail: 01442 216216. Fees shown include VAT where applicable.