RECEPTION HALL : LOUNGE : KITCHEN : TWO BEDROOMS : SHOWER ROOM : GARAGE : DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS : GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Stairs to first floor landing. Door to:
UPVC double glazed door to entrance hall. Laminate floor covering. Single radiator. hatch to loft. Doors to bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and lounge.
LOUNGE - 13'10" (4.22m) x 12'5" (3.78m)
Radiator. UPVC double glazed windows. Electric coal effect fire. Two wall lights.
KITCHEN - 12'3" (3.73m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
Inset single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Range of wall and floor mounted units providing ample storage space for kitchen utensils and appliances. Roll edge worksurfaces. Inset four ring gas hob with extractor over and integrated oven beneath. Washing machine. Two under counter freezer. Under counter fridge. Tiled to main areas. UPVC double glazed window. Door to cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler serving the domestic hot water and radiators. Tile floor. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE - 12'4" (3.76m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Radiator. UPVC double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO - 12'4" (3.76m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
Laminate effect floor covering. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
SHOWER ROOM - 8'10" (2.69m) x 5'3" (1.6m)
Three piece suite in white comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. UPVC double glazed window. Inset ceiling lights.
Garage in a block with metal up and over door.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property, the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank check, previous landlord, employment status, previous address`s, ID, CCJ`s and right to rent check: Upto Two People: £350.00 (inc vat)
* Inventory fees, including check-in: Studio: £80.00: One Bed: £90. Two Bed: £100. Three Bed: £110 Four Bed: £120 Five Bed: £160.00
* Guarantor Reference: £150.00 (inc vat)
* Additional Reference - per person £120.00 (inc vat)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: From £200.00 per pet, although the final figure will be determined by the Landlord and agreed with the tenant.
* Extension documents and notices: £72.00 (inc vat)
*Reference fees for company let: £350 (inc vat)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail: 01442 216216. Fees shown include VAT where applicable.