ENTRANCE HALL : KITCHEN : LOUNGE : LANDING : TWO BEDROOMS : BATHROOM : REAR GARDEN : PARKING SPACE : AVAILABLE NOW UNFURNISHED
Cloaks storage cupboard. Laminate wood effect flooring. Stairs rise to first floor.
KITCHEN - 9'5" (2.87m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Fitted kitchen with range of floor and wall mounted units. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under. Space for washing machine. Built in electric oven. Four ring gas hob with extractor over. Upright fridge freezer. Radiator. Sealed unit double glazed window.
LOUNGE - 15'1" (4.6m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
Sealed unit double glazed windows. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Under stairs storage cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE - 9'9" (2.97m) To Wardrobe x 8'6" (2.59m)
Sealed unit double glazed window. Radiator. Large built in wardrobe. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO - 12'2" (3.71m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Two sealed unit double glazed windows. Radiator.
Sealed unit double glazed window. A white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment over, heated towel rail, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
TO THE FRONT
A small front garden with outside storage cupboard.
TO THE REAR
An enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with timber decked terrace.
Space immediately to the front of the property.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property, the following fees may apply:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank check, previous landlord, employment status, previous address`s, ID, CCJ`s and right to rent check: Upto Two People: £350.00 (inc vat)
* Inventory fees, including check-in: Studio: £80.00: One Bed: £90. Two Bed: £100. Three Bed: £110 Four Bed: £120 Five Bed: £160.00
* Guarantor Reference: £150.00 (inc vat)
* Additional Reference - per person £120.00 (inc vat)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: From £200.00 per pet, although the final figure will be determined by the Landlord and agreed with the tenant.
* Extension documents and notices: £72.00 (inc vat)
*Reference fees for company let: £350 (inc vat)
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail: 01442 216216. Fees shown include VAT where applicable.